Author's Spotlight: Tex Dworkin
Tex Dworkin is Director of Social Media for Global Exchange, an international human rights organization and Founder of DoGoodBiz.com, an online destination for fans of socially responsible business. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Social Thought and Political Economy from UMass in Amherst, and over 15 years of buying, marketing, and business development experience. Tex has traveled to many parts of the world on direct buying trips, delegations, and educational speaking tours, meeting with artisans and students, vendors and producers. Tex is passionate about helping and encouraging those involved in socially responsible business to achieve success. Her work in Fair Trade, e-commerce, and cause-based marketing continues to inspire her to work on expanding the socially responsible business movement. In addition to her work with Global Exchange, Tex is a Business Consultant and Co-founder of DoGoodBiz.com, a blog for fans of socially responsible business.
Posts by Tex Dworkin:
- Look What the True Cost of Chevron Network Did Last Week
- Join the Chevron Shareholder Meeting Protest May 25
- VIDEO: Black Tide Book Launch Last Chance Events!
VIDEOS: Activist Speaks Out At BP Shareholder Meeting and On Democracy Now!
- April 18, 2011 in Big Oil
- Courts Find Chevron Guilty, Now It’s Time For Chevron To Pay Up
Unique Gift Helps End Dirty Energy
- December 9, 2010 in Resources
Deep Water Drilling Ban Lifted
- October 12, 2010 in Big Oil
Chevron Shareholders With Legal Proxies Arrested for Trying to Speak?!
- May 27, 2010 in Chevron Actions
- Chevron Updates from Houston
Chevron Denies Access to Shareholder Representatives
- May 26, 2010 in Chevron Actions