Author's Spotlight: TJ Buonomo
T.J. is a former Military Intelligence Officer, U.S. Army. He holds a B.S. in Political Science and Middle East Studies from the U.S. Air Force Academy and has spent the past 5 years researching the nexus between multinational corporations, markets, U.S. covert operations and political instability in developing countries, focusing on the Middle East and Latin America. He is the founder and Editor of Citizens for a Sovereign and Democratic Iraq and is a Chevron Program Associate at Global Exchange.
Posts by TJ Buonomo:
Victory Against Chevron in Texas!
- November 22, 2010 in Uncategorized
- California Defends Its Future Against Designs of Oil Industry
Is Big Oil Co-Opting Our Universities?
- October 16, 2010 in Uncategorized
Understanding Recent Developments in the Landmark Chevron-Ecuador Case
- October 12, 2010 in Uncategorized
- Neil McKenzie Defends “The Most Beautiful Place on Earth” from Chevron’s Encroachment
BP Disaster & Big Oil: What’s Really Going On, What It Means & What We Can Do
- August 10, 2010 in Big Oil
Extractive Industry Transparency Now United States Law
- July 26, 2010 in Featured
Declaring Our Independence from An Empire of Debt and Energy Dependency
- July 1, 2010 in Big Oil
Chevron’s Disdain for Human Rights Will Bring Political and Financial Costs
- June 11, 2010 in Chevron Actions