1st May, 2012 - Posted by Tex Dworkin - No Comments
This Mother’s Day (which is Sunday May 13th in case it slipped your mind:) the folks here at Global Exchange are making it super easy for you to shower your Mom with Fair Trade love.
How, pray tell?
Well, our development team has put together a sweet package called the Mother’s Day Gift Membership Package. It’s a unique gift containing selections made by women for women.
The package comes with Fair Trade items from across the globe, and includes a one-year membership to Global Exchange. The membership alone usually costs $35 bucks, but you get the whole Mother’s Day package for just $50 bucks. So it’s actually a pretty sweet deal.
Here’s what the package includes:
- Customized Global Exchange tote bag from Handmade Expressions women’s Cooperative in India
- 3.3 oz. Fair Trade Earl Gray Tea from Rishi Tea
- Handcrafted necklace from Ember Arts Jewelry, made by women artisans from Ugandan refugee camps
- 3.5 oz. Fair Trade chocolate bar from Divine Chocolate, a cocoa cooperative from Ghana
- Women of the World CD from Putumayo Music
- 1 year membership to Global Exchange
Membership to Global Exchange includes the following benefits:
- 10% discount at our Fair Trade Stores
- Timely E-mail Action Alerts and Mailed Newsletter
- Free Entrance to the Green Festivals
Ordering is a breeze; you just go online here, fill out the shipping/payment info, then sit back and relax knowing your Mom is about to be showered with Fair Trade gifts from YOU!
So click here to give this special gift to your mom. Oh, and do it soon. The last day to order for guaranteed Mother’s Day delivery is May 7th.
To my mom and all the moms out there, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Posted on: May 1, 2012