28th November, 2012 - Posted by Tex Dworkin - No Comments
Whether you celebrate Chanukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa or none of the above, the Global Exchange Fair Trade Store Holiday Parties are a great time for socially responsible shoppers to come together and celebrate. And they’re coming up fast!
This year, all of our Fair Trade store locations will be celebrating on the same evening; Thursday, December 6th. (See below for more details.)
- Enjoy some holiday cheer and find gifts for your loved ones, while creating a more sustainable and just world.
- FREE Fair Trade mug hand-painted in Tunisia FULL of steaming Fair Trade hot chocolate! *First 25 people to spend $25 or more
- Mix and mingle with new friends and old
- One-Night! 20% OFF Storewide for Global Exchange Members Only (Click here to become a member now). *Please bring your Global Exchange membership card to receive your discount.
RSVP On Facebook:
- Berkeley Store: 2840 College Ave (at Russell) Berkeley, CA 94705 510-548-0370
- San Francisco Store: 4018 24th Street (near Noe) San Francisco, CA 94114 415-648-8068
- Virginia Store (inside Busboys & Poets): Shirlington Village 4251 South Campbell Avenue Arlington VA 22206 703-379-9756
- Washington, DC Store (inside Busboys & Poets): 5 & K 1025 5th Street NW Washington, DC 20001 202-842-4525
I seriously don’t think I’ve missed a single Global Exchange Fair Trade Store holiday party since I started working here waaaay back when. It’s such a fun night. I’ll be at the San Francisco party this year, hope to meet some of you there!
Posted on: November 28, 2012
Filed under: Global Exchange Store Updates