With more than 350 blogs about Fair Trade – with stories from producers around the globe, updates from Global Exchange Fair Trade campaigns, articles from partner activist organizations and loads of luscious photos and product details from Global Exchange’s (now closed) Fair Trade stores – there is plenty of information and history here. Here are some of our favourites:
- VICTORY: Hershey’s Chooses Fair Trade
- Meet the Women behind Fair Trade Business in Bogota
- Return from India #BagsAcrossBorders
- Delicious Peace: Coffee, Music & Interfaith Harmony in Uganda
- Tell World’s Finest Chocolate to Commit to Fairness
- Is Your Halloween Fair Trade?
- Beyond the Label: Building Better Fair Trade Businesses
- MADE IN CHINA…Or Is It? The Outsourcing Rabbit Hole
But for now, this blog is on hiatus and updates about Fair Trade are now posted here, at Global Exchange’s People-to-People blog site, which also carries all of Global Exchange’s news and updates. Check it out!