Author's Spotlight: Jocelyn Boreta
Jocelyn has committed herself to arts, activism and economic justice through her undergraduate studies in Cultural Anthropology and long time work with the Global Exchange Fair Trade Program. She began her time with Global Exchange in 2003 as an intern with the Economic Justice Campaign working to target large scale producer Levi Strauss in the settlement of the Saipan Lawsuit. She continued her work in 2005 at the San Francisco Global Exchange Fair Trade store and became the program's Buyer and Manager. She left in early 2015.
Posts by Jocelyn Boreta:
- Berkeley: Thank You for 23-Years in Fair Trade!
- Top 5 Fair Trade Gifts Well Under $10
- Meet the Women behind Fair Trade Business in Bogota
- Choosing Fair Trade Over High Rent
Woven Promises: Talented Artisans and the Perfect Cotton Product
- March 27, 2014 in Global Exchange Store Updates
In Stores Now: Indigenous Designs Spring Line
- March 6, 2014 in Global Exchange Store Updates
Getting Ready for Holiday Parties with Global Exchange and LOFT1513
- November 26, 2013 in Global Exchange Store Updates
Fair Trade Knitting Communities of Bolivia and Peru
- November 14, 2013 in Global Exchange Store Updates
Sneak Peek at a Fair Trade Buyer’s Picks for Fall
- September 12, 2013 in Global Exchange Store Updates
- Finding Potential in Paper: Upcycled Newsprint for Fathers Day!
- Mom Wants Her Raw Materials Sourced Right
- Fair Trade Coffee Topped with Delicious Peace in D.C.
- Fair Trade Vs. Local: A Big Decision for Your Neighborhood Fair Trade Store
- Hand-Stitching Hope in the Slums of Calcutta
Weaving Sustains Family During Harvest Time in the Mayan Highlands
- October 10, 2012 in Global Exchange Store Updates
- Global Exchange is Hiring: PT Fair Trade Sales Associate for D.C.
- Build Your Own Fair Trade Dia de los Muertos Altar
- Beyond the Label: Building Better Fair Trade Businesses
Fair Trade Chocolate’s Journey from Bean to Bar
- August 12, 2010 in Global Exchange Store Updates
Fair Trade Fashion Show this Saturday
- August 5, 2010 in Global Exchange Store Updates