Author's Spotlight: Kara Roguly
Kara received her B.A in Dance from Chapman University then immediately moved to San Francisco where she received her Hatha Yoga certification from the Underground Yoga Parlor of Self Knowledge and Social Justice and her degree in Visual Communications from F.I.D.M. Kara manifested her love of visuals, merchandising, Fair Trade and non-profit organizations into a job. Kara works as the Global Exchange Fair Trade Store Manager in vibrant San Francisco. She continues to teach yoga in the bay area and enjoys dancing to Putumayo in the store and loves when people join her!
Posts by Kara Roguly:
- Indigenous is here! Spreading the Beauty of Handmade & Fair Trade Eco-Fashion
- Dinner with Holy Land and a Reality Tour to Palestine
- Summer Tablecloths and The Elmwood Cafe
Top 5 Graduation Gifts Under $25
- May 27, 2014 in Global Exchange Fair Trade Campaign
- Return from India #BagsAcrossBorders
- Journey to India – In Pursuit of People-to-People Ties
Fair Trade New Year Resolutions
- January 8, 2014 in Global Exchange Store Updates
Fair Trade Store Becomes San Francisco Certified Green Business
- November 13, 2013 in Global Exchange Store Updates
- A Day in San Antonio, Guatemala With Artisan Weavers
- Bells of Mindfulness: Finding Fair Trade in Sacred Spaces
Global Exchange & Loft 1513 Come Together for Summer!
- July 10, 2013 in Global Exchange Store Updates
- Block Printing with Kara!