Author's Spotlight: Kirsten Moller
Kirsten Moller transitioned out of her role as Executive Director of Global Exchange on Oct 1, 2011 and is now enthusiastically embracing her new job as the Director of Organizing. In this new role she works with campaigners to engage members across the country. She is most inspired by the direct actions of ordinary folks who come to believe, to know, that they can make a difference when they connect directly with their neighbors in their own communities and around the world. She believes whole-heartedly that we all can resist injustice, envision alternatives and take action together.
Posts by Kirsten Moller:
Fair Trade Your Holiday Season!
- December 12, 2012 in Fair Trade News & Views
- Breaking: Hershey’s goes 100%
- Get Ready to Fair Trade Your Halloween
- Time To Count Your Summer S’mores
S’mores Present Opportunity to Call on Hershey to End Abusive Child Labor in Cocoa Fields
- July 3, 2012 in Global Exchange Fair Trade Campaign
- Lets End Child Labor Now- June 12 is World Day Against Child Labor
Spring into Fair Trade!
- March 29, 2012 in Global Exchange Fair Trade Campaign
- Tell Hershey to Have a Heart
- Is Hershey’s Going Fair Trade? Did We Really Win? Not yet……
- Five Ways (You Haven’t Thought of) to Fair Trade Your Holiday