Author's Spotlight: Tex Dworkin
Tex Dworkin is Director of Social Media for Global Exchange, an international human rights organization and Founder of DoGoodBiz.com, an online destination for fans of socially responsible business. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Social Thought and Political Economy from UMass in Amherst, and over 15 years of buying, marketing, and business development experience. Tex has traveled to many parts of the world on direct buying trips, delegations, and educational speaking tours, meeting with artisans and students, vendors and producers. Tex is passionate about helping and encouraging those involved in socially responsible business to achieve success. Her work in Fair Trade, e-commerce, and cause-based marketing continues to inspire her to work on expanding the socially responsible business movement. In addition to her work with Global Exchange, Tex is a Business Consultant and Co-founder of DoGoodBiz.com, a blog for fans of socially responsible business.
Posts by Tex Dworkin:
- Fair Trade Roundup: Alter to Honor Fair Trade Pioneer Raúl del Águila
Here’s What Shopping at Global Exchange’s Fair Trade Stores is Like
- December 19, 2012 in Global Exchange Store Updates
We’re Revving Up for Fair Trade Store Holiday Parties
- November 28, 2012 in Global Exchange Store Updates
- Fair Trade Roundup: Holiday Highlights to Know About
- Fair Trade Roundup: Too Much Excitement for One Headline!
- Fair Trade Roundup: Get a Job in Fair Trade, Find Out About Hershey Action, and More
- Fair Trade S’mores Challenge Hershey this Summer
- Fair Trade S’Mores Lovers at Higher Vision Festival
- Fair Trade Roundup: Fair Trade Calendar Photo Contest is On!
- Mother’s Day Fair Trade Gift Package–Made BY Women FOR Women