Five days a week, for three months, leaders from all walks of sustainable living – from green activism to green lifestyles – will share the latest insights and best solutions to help you make your home, workplace, and community sustainable so that our planet can THRIVE.
From March 26 – June 22, 2012, you can tune in to Jane Goodall, Bill McKibben, Vandana Shiva, Van Jones, John Robbins, Hazel Henderson, Frances Moore Lappe’, John Perkins, Thom Hartmann, Aqeela Sherrills, Julia Butterfly Hill live on the phone or webcast or later on recorded replays. This is a one-time chance to participate in an event of truly global proportions – with tens of thousands of people like you committed to bringing forth a thriving new world!
On April 28, I’ll be co-hosting with Thom Hartmann, to focus on Thriving Communities. Join me to explore what it takes to create them, maintain them, principles and practices. We’ll have six hours of programming with:
- Vandana Shiva (author, international activist, India)
- Aaron Lehmer, Dave Room (principals, Bay Localize, San Francisco)
- Claude Lewenz (founder, Village Towns, New Zealand)
- Esperide Ananas (Damanhur Community, Italy)
- Charles Eisenstein (author, Sacred Economics)
- Manuel Herrera (local green politician, SF Bay Area)
- Michelle Long (BALLE – Business Alliance for Local Living Economies)
- Tina Clark (Transition Towns)
- Andres Edwards (author, The Sustainability Revolution)
- Michael Lewis (author, The Resilience Imperative; Canada)
- Sobonfu Somé (international educator, Burkina Faso)
- Carl Anthony and Paloma Pavel (Breakthrough Communities, California)
- Woody Tasch (Slow Money)
Produced by The Shift Network in partnership with the Sustainable World Coalition, the Spring of Sustainability is the world’s largest-ever sustainability events program. Sound interesting? Download the flier (SoS Overview Flyer) and sign up for free!
Posted on: March 24, 2012