With the 2012 Presidential Election right around the corner, Global Exchange will be hosting a People Above Corporations (PAC) Super Party featuring dancing, activities, drinks, free food – and a Prize Drawing with amazing prizes.
On Thursday, October 4th, Global Exchange will open the doors to our San Francisco office for our annual Open House, and all are welcome.
It’s a great chance for you to mingle with Global Exchange staff, friends, and the community. And if you feel like dancing, you can dance the night away. (If you don’t feel like dancing, that’s fine too)
Each year, we look forward to the Open House as a fun way to get to know each other a little better. We have a few snacks, a few laughs, and take some time to share information about all our great programs.
And one more thing: PRIZES!!
Wonderful, fabulous prizes. Prize drawing tickets are on sale now, just $10 each or 6 for $50.
- $1,000 towards a Reality Tour*
- Wine Country Getaway package including 1 night stay at the Mill Valley Inn and VIP wine tasting tour at Cline Cellars
- 2 tickets to a VIP tasting at Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Indoor Skydiving Experience for 2 at I-Fly SF Bay Area
- $200 gift basket from Global Exchange Fair Trade store
- Olive oil from Canaan Fair Trade
- Sterling Silver bracelet from Nina Design
- And more…
We hope you can join us on Thursday, October 4th for a night of free food and fun!
Global Exchange Offices
2017 Mission Street, Second Floor
San Francisco, CA 94110
For more information, or questions, please contact Chelsea Weaver.
*For Reality Tours, Restrictions Apply
Posted on: September 10, 2012