12th December, 2012 - Posted by Kirsten Moller - No Comments
People who care about human rights should know that the product is made in an illegal Israeli settlement on stolen Palestinian land in violation of international law!
Stores selling SodaStream include: Bed, Bath and Beyond, Best Buy, COSTCO, Crate & Barrel, JC Penney, Kohls, Macy’s, Sears, Staples, Sur La Table, Target, Walmart, Williams-Sonoma.
Ask your friends, family, colleagues, etc. to avoid SodaStream and to take the actions listed below.
- Sign this petition asking stores to stop selling SodaStream.
- Speak to the Store Manager: If you see SodaStream on sale, speak to the store manager and fill out a comment card asking the store to stop selling it. You can also contact store CEOs directly.
- Take it back: If you know of anyone who has unfortunately made this purchase, ask them to return SodaStream to the store. The more conversations we can have about the illegal settlement production the better.
- SkyMall: If you are flying anywhere this holiday season, check out the SkyMall catalogue and write your comment directly on the Soda Stream ad.
- Go holiday caroling: See a list of songs to sing during your ‘Boycott SodaStream’ holiday caroling rounds.
- List of actions and more: Visit Global Exchange’s SodaStream action page for more tips on how to get involved with the campaign.
Best wishes for an active holiday season from all of us at Global Exchange.
Posted on: December 12, 2012