Mother’s Day is coming up, and sooner than you think. (It’s on May 12th, in case you forgot.)
Show your appreciation this Mother’s Day by giving your mom or mother figure a bundle of Fair Trade gifts that celebrates her love and the values she has taught you.
Global Exchange is thrilled to celebrate our newest mom, Global Exchange Director of Development Ashley, and welcome our youngest member to the family, her son Syrus!
- A beautiful block print Handmade Expressions Tote Bag made in India;
- A Fair Trade Divine Chocolate Bar from a cooperative in Ghana;
- Peace Coffee for Coffee Lovers OR Rishi Tea for Tea Lovers. You decide if she is the “coffee type” or the “tea type”;
- A smooth, polished River stone Heart for Haiti that feels so good in your hand and raises funds for Haiti relief, while reminding your mom of your enduring affection.
- 10% discount at our Fair Trade Stores;
- Timely e-mail action alerts and mailed newsletter;
- Free entrance to the Green Festivals.
You’ll be showing moms around the world love, too! Your gift today provides support for Fair Trade artisans, creating long-term change for communities the world over – and support for Global Exchange’s work to create long-lasting, sustainable alternatives.
Give a gift that spreads the love far and wide. And don’t forget to order by May 6th for delivery by Mother’s day!
P.S. Mothers aren’t the only ones who like supporting Fair Trade and sustainable alternatives. Feel free to pick up an additional bundle for a friend, coworker or your special mom-like person. There’s plenty of global love to go around.
Posted on: April 29, 2013