Global Exchange Members make everything we do possible, and we can’t express our gratitude enough.
The support of our members has enabled us to:
- Stand up and support Fair Trade artisans to receive fair wages and social premiums that promote community development, like our partners Handmade Expressions in India who were able to install a community water filtration system
- Raise the call for common sense gun laws and reform of failed drug policies from Araceli Rodriguez and other drug war victims like her, who have lost loved ones to the tragic drug war
- Work with communities like Culver City organizing to stop fracking in California
- Organize to stop the Trans-Pacific Partnership and protect workers and the environment – (this massive ‘trade’ deal has implications for everything we do)
- and a whole lot more!
This year, we’re rolling out a new Membership Benefits Package to let everyone know how much we appreciate what our members do.
- As our special thank you for becoming a member (or renewing your membership) this year, all members will receive a copy of our Values of Global Citizenship book, written by Global Exchange co-founder Kevin Danaher.
- All Global Exchange members will also now enjoy a 10% discount on our Reality Tours. With destinations to over 32 countries around the globe, our Reality Tours offer you the chance to meet the people, learn the facts, and make a difference. Call and speak with a member of our Reality Tours department to book your trip of a lifetime (415-255-7296).
Members will ALSO still enjoy these great benefits, too!
- Free Entrance to the Green Festivals
- 10% Discount at our Fair Trade Stores
- Our Membership Newsletter and E-mail News and Action Alerts
Membership is just $35/year, or as I like to look at it, less than 10 cents a day.
So if you’re not already a Global Exchange member, just click on this Global Exchange Membership link to join.
There is only one way to stop corporate power and greed, achieve a true democracy, realize peace, and reach justice: Together!
We hope you Join Us so we can move forward together.
Posted on: February 10, 2014