Author's Spotlight: Kirsten Moller
Kirsten Moller transitioned out of her role as Executive Director of Global Exchange on Oct 1, 2011 and is now enthusiastically embracing her new job as the Director of Organizing. In this new role she works with campaigners to engage members across the country. She is most inspired by the direct actions of ordinary folks who come to believe, to know, that they can make a difference when they connect directly with their neighbors in their own communities and around the world. She believes whole-heartedly that we all can resist injustice, envision alternatives and take action together.
Posts by Kirsten Moller:
- Guns and Violence are a Public Health Issue
- And the 2014 What About Peace? Contest Winners Are…
- Women Say “No Mas Muertes!”
- $1,000 Grand Prize ‘What About Peace’ Art Contest Deadline Announced
- From Nobel Peace Prize Winner to War Criminal
- On the Road with the Voices of Victims
- “Voices of the Victims” Tour Starts Today Calling for an End to Drug War in Mexico
- Why Are Young People So Important to Creating a Peaceful World?
- A New Holiday for Peace
- ¡Trayvon and Juan Francisco, Presente!
- Surprising Fact About What Top Three Winners in Youth Art Contest Have in Common
- Beat the Heat This Summer: We Topped 400 (Parts Per Million of C02), Now What?
The Boycott Sodastream Expands to Cannes
- May 15, 2013 in Economic Activism for Palestine
- What About Peace by Numbers: How Many Art Contest Entries Did We Receive?
- End Gun Violence Vigil: A Seed Was Planted in the Rain
- What About Peace Needs You (and Couldn’t You Use $1000?!)
- It’s Time to Get War Weapons Off America’s Streets
- Peace is Universal, Contest Deadline Coming Up (Grand Prize $1,000!)
- One Billion Rising Up to Violence Against Women this V Day
- Friends Don’t Let Friends Buy SodaStream