Author's Spotlight: Tex Dworkin
Tex Dworkin is Director of Social Media for Global Exchange, an international human rights organization. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Social Thought and Political Economy from UMass in Amherst, and over 15 years of buying, marketing, and business development experience. Tex has traveled to many parts of the world on direct buying trips, delegations, and educational speaking tours, meeting with artisans and students, vendors and producers. Tex is passionate about helping and encouraging those involved in socially responsible business to achieve success. Her work in Fair Trade, e-commerce, and cause-based marketing continues to inspire her to work on expanding the socially responsible business movement. In addition to her work with Global Exchange, Tex is a business consultant and blogger on DoGoodBiz.com, a blog for fans of socially responsible business.
Posts by Tex Dworkin:
- 2013 Human Rights Awards in Pictures: Wikileaks and Crystal Lameman and Noam Chomsky, Oh My!
- Guess Who’s Performing at the Human Rights Awards Gala
- What About Peace Contest Announces the Winners
- Your Top Five Human Rights Awards Questions Answered
- And the People’s Choice Award Winner is…
- Top Ten Reasons to Volunteer With Green Festivals in 2013
- Noam Chomsky Tells It Like It Is
- $1,000 Grand Prize for ‘What About Peace?’ Youth Art Contest–Deadline is a Few Days Away!
- What’s Your Favorite Martin Luther King Jr. Quote?
- VIDEO: Tis the Season to Get Trampled