Author's Spotlight: Admin
When you see the blog author "Admin" listed who (or what) do you picture? In case you're wondering, Admin refers to our communications team. Usually blog posts written by "Admin" mean that the post was a group effort, a collaboration, if you will. Consider the mystery solved! And if you'd like to contact the elusive Admin bloggers, email communications(at)globalexchange.org.
Posts by Admin:
- Reflections from a Reality Tour to Argentina
- The Cuban Revolution – Explore the Past and Present
- The Sustainable Development Trip to Guatemala
- A Haiti Delegate Shares Her Experience
- Mission District Reality Tour
- 140 Characters for “Regime Change” or social disruption?
- Radical Oklahoma – Red State Reality Tour Pt 2
- Travelers Explore the Radical Side of Oklahoma’s History
- Captivating Video ‘I am a Full Woman’ Will Move You
- Cuba Needs You to See the Reality
- New U.S. Regulations Slow Travel to Cuba
- Cuba in Pictures: The Universal Language of Photography
- How One Woman Returned from Venezuela a Changed Woman
- A Glimpse of Venezuela: Reality Tour Past Participant Shares His Story
- Spend a week with Vandana Shiva: Rights of Seeds, Rights of Nature
- See for Yourself What’s Behind the Bamboo Curtain in North Korea
- Yes, You Can Travel to Cuba – Sign Up Now!
A Direct Flight From Oakland to Havana? It’s Closer Than You Think!
- February 16, 2012 in Caribbean
- What is Next for North Korea?
We Have a New Executive Director, Everyone!
- October 27, 2011 in Featured