Author's Spotlight: Admin
When you see the blog author "Admin" listed who (or what) do you picture? In case you're wondering, Admin refers to our communications team. Usually blog posts written by "Admin" mean that the post was a group effort, a collaboration, if you will. Consider the mystery solved! And if you'd like to contact the elusive Admin bloggers, email communications(at)globalexchange.org.
Posts by Admin:
- Past participant Bob Hoffert gives us a snap-shot reflection on his recent visit to Cuba – “The Island of Contradictions”
Springtime Discounts on Reality Tours!
- May 26, 2015 in News and Updates
- Reflections from a Reality Tour to Venezuela
- Reflections from a Reality Tour to Argentina
- The Cuban Revolution – Explore the Past and Present
- The Sustainable Development Trip to Guatemala
- A Haiti Delegate Shares Her Experience
- Mission District Reality Tour
- 140 Characters for “Regime Change” or social disruption?
- Radical Oklahoma – Red State Reality Tour Pt 2
- Travelers Explore the Radical Side of Oklahoma’s History
- Captivating Video ‘I am a Full Woman’ Will Move You
- Cuba Needs You to See the Reality
- New U.S. Regulations Slow Travel to Cuba
- Cuba in Pictures: The Universal Language of Photography
- How One Woman Returned from Venezuela a Changed Woman
- A Glimpse of Venezuela: Reality Tour Past Participant Shares His Story
- Spend a week with Vandana Shiva: Rights of Seeds, Rights of Nature
- See for Yourself What’s Behind the Bamboo Curtain in North Korea
- Yes, You Can Travel to Cuba – Sign Up Now!