Author's Spotlight: Admin
When you see the blog author "Admin" listed who (or what) do you picture? In case you're wondering, Admin refers to our communications team. Usually blog posts written by "Admin" mean that the post was a group effort, a collaboration, if you will. Consider the mystery solved! And if you'd like to contact the elusive Admin bloggers, email communications(at)globalexchange.org.
Posts by Admin:
- 140 Characters for “Regime Change” or social disruption?
- Cuba Needs You to See the Reality
- New U.S. Regulations Slow Travel to Cuba
- Cuba in Pictures: The Universal Language of Photography
- How One Woman Returned from Venezuela a Changed Woman
- A Glimpse of Venezuela: Reality Tour Past Participant Shares His Story
- Spend a week with Vandana Shiva: Rights of Seeds, Rights of Nature
- See for Yourself What’s Behind the Bamboo Curtain in North Korea
- What is Next for North Korea?
We Have a New Executive Director, Everyone!
- October 27, 2011 in Featured
Egypt’s Supreme Council of the Armed Forces Rules It Will Not Allow International Election Observers
- July 28, 2011 in Africa
- Cuba Travel Updates: AP, New York Times AND Anthony Bourdain Talking Cuba
- Local Slow Food Leader Visits Cuba on Food Sovereignty Tour
- I’m Going to Cuba…to Study Business
- Stone-Cold Truths: Reality Tour Participant Reports from Iran
- Laughing in Afghanistan
- Hanoi at 1,000 Years: Secret Cafes and Mythical Creatures
- Welcome to our New Blog!