Author's Spotlight: Corina Nolet
Corina Nolet is a Seattle, Washington native who began her journey at Global Exchange in 2007. She is currently the Latin America Program Director for Reality Tours where she organizes public education delegations throughout the Americas. Underscoring issues of human rights and social justice, Corina manages programs in Ecuador, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Brazil, Peru, Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico, Argentina, Guatemala, and the Dominican Republic. In her downtime, Corina enjoys road trips to the Redwoods, cooking vegetarian food, gardening and playing in the sun.
Posts by Corina Nolet:
- Experience Día de los Muertos and Celebrate Global Exchange’s 25th in Oaxaca, Mexico
Change in U.S. Cuba Travel Policy: What Does this Mean for You?
- January 27, 2011 in Caribbean
Reality Tours Offer Alternative Ways to Celebrate the New Year
- November 12, 2010 in Uncategorized
- Photographing Cuba: Fifty years after the Revolution
- Past Participant Amy Murray shares experience on the Not for Sale Delegation to Peru
- Oppose the Coup Attempt in Ecuador
- Journey to Iran – Last Days in Tehran
- Journey to Iran – Esfahan, Half the World
- Journey to Iran – Persepolis
Bolivia Reclaiming Food Sovereignty, Part I: The resurgence of native foods
- August 31, 2010 in Latin America