Author's Spotlight: Rebekah Olstad
Rebekah Olstad is the Cuba Custom Reality Tours Director at Global Exchange. Originally from the Boulder, Colorado area, Rebekah has worked in experiential education as an outdoor and international trip leader. She has lived in Cuba as a student researcher, and completed a senior thesis examining issues of isolation, connection, and travel/emigration in post-revolutionary Cuba. Rebekah is pleased to be coordinating intelligent and respectful trips to Cuba for Global Exchange.
Posts by Rebekah Olstad:
- Radical Oklahoma Tour Gives Travelers the Opportunity to Explore Woody Guthrie’s “Radical Oklahoma” Heritage
- Where Will You Be This Summer?
The New Face of Reality Tours
- March 19, 2014 in News and Updates
- From Cuba to San Francisco – Interning for Reality Tours
- Have You Planned Your Alternative Spring Break for 2014?
- Culture, Community, Art & Radiance in Cuba
- Celebrating Afro-Venezuelan Heritage
- Traveling with Saadi in Iran
- Blog Action Day: Reality Tours Explore Human Rights in Uganda
- Lessons Learned: From Guatemala to Cuba
- The Alamar Organopónico: Cuban Charisma and Creativity at Work
- Where Will You Be This Fall?
- Global Exchange Interns go on a Local Reality Tour
- Stop the “Jay-Z, Beyonce Bill” Against Travel to Cuba
- Radical Oklahoma – Red State Reality Tour Pt. 6
- Radical Oklahoma – Red State Reality Tour Pt. 5
- Radical Oklahoma – Red State Reality Tour Pt. 4
- Radical Oklahoma – Red State Reality Tour Pt 3
- From the U.S. to Cuba: LGBT Rights and Freedoms
- A Look at Food and Farming Today in South Korea