Author's Spotlight: Tex Dworkin
Tex Dworkin Director of Social Media Tex Dworkin is Director of Social Media for Global Exchange, an international human rights organization and Founder of DoGoodBiz.com, an online destination for fans of socially responsible business. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Social Thought and Political Economy from UMass in Amherst, and over 15 years of buying, marketing, and business development experience. Tex has traveled to many parts of the world on direct buying trips, delegations, and educational speaking tours, meeting with artisans and students, vendors and producers. Tex is passionate about helping and encouraging those involved in socially responsible business to achieve success. Her work in Fair Trade, e-commerce, and cause-based marketing continues to inspire her to work on expanding the socially responsible business movement. In addition to her work with Global Exchange, Tex is a Business Consultant and Co-founder of DoGoodBiz.com, a blog for fans of socially responsible business.
Posts by Tex Dworkin:
- Radical Oklahoma – Red State Reality Tour Pt 2
- Travelers Explore the Radical Side of Oklahoma’s History
- Captivating Video ‘I am a Full Woman’ Will Move You
- North Korea Trip Participant Story: So, Why North Korea?
- North Korea Trip Participant Story: A Rare Flower
- North Korea Trip Participant Story: We Are Not Crazy!
- North Korea Trip Participant Story: Run-Away Crab Needed to Enter North Korea
- American College Student Travels to Iran for First Time
Cuba Flights Cleared for Lift Off From Oakland Airport
- June 15, 2011 in Caribbean
Perfect Gift for the Socially Responsible Traveler
- December 8, 2010 in Featured