Meeting: The Crisis in Iraq & the Role of the U.S.
Join us for informative presentations by activists and journalists who have traveled to the Middle East and helped organize mass anti-war protests here in the U.S.
- What and who is behind the new crisis and intensified fighting inside Iraq?
- What is causing the conflicts between different ethnic and religious groups?
- Why does the corporate media dishonestly talk about “age-old rivalries,” while covering up the real causes of the conflict?
- What is the relationship between the civil wars in Syria and Iraq? What is the role of Iran? Saudi Arabia? The United States?
- How can the people stop a new war in the Middle East?
$5-10 donation (no one turned away for lack of funds)
Wheelchair accessible. Refreshments provided.