Dalit Baum, Ph.D., is the co-founder of Who Profits from the Occupation, an activist research initiative of the Coalition of Women for Peace in Israel. During the last six years, Who Profits has become a vital resource for dozens of campaigns around the world, providing information about corporate complicity in the occupation of Palestine.
- Who Profits from the Israeli occupation, and how can the 99% make a difference?
The economy of the Israeli occupation and corporate complicity in human rights violations, including specific examples, followed by a discussion of existing campaigns to hold such transnational corporations accountable.
- The democracy movement in Israel/ Palestine: a feminist perspective
A presentation: grassroots initiatives across divides of nationality/ ethnicity/ race class and gender. What are the implications of the decline of Israeli democracy to people's organizing for peace and justice.
- BDS between local and global - from protest to resistance
A workshop about the Boycott, Divest, Sanction movement from a local, practical perspective.
- Strategic target choice and planning local campaigns
A workshop for activist groups interested in taking the next step in their local campaigns.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and the Israeli Occupation
A workshop about the reputational and legal risks to business in Israel/ Palestine, based on the experience of various corporations in the last six years.