Mike Hudema is a long time member of the Canadian activist scene. He was part of a motley band of activists that took to the streets of Quebec City for the FTAA protests, slept on the steps of the legislature to protest rising tuition rates when he was President of the University of Alberta Students' Union, and occupied Anne McLellan's office to defeat Canada's anti-terrorism legislation. In his spare time he co-hosts an alternative campus community radio news program Rise Up: Radio Free Edmonton and co-writes books like the recently published "An Action a Day Keeps Global Capitalism Away".
- Corporate Campaigning: How to Take on the Big Boys and Win
- Oil Addiction: How to Admit the Addiction and Get Some Help
- Sustainable Transportation
- Creative Activism: Big Wins with Small Resources
- Youth Initiatives and Climate Change
- Non-Violent Direct Action, Action Climbing and Blockades
- Tarsands: the Blackhole of North America