Fair Trade your Halloween
Prepared for Halloween 2014? This Halloween, show that your household supports Fair Trade!
Everything you need is in this Action Kit – order before October 24; the Kits sold out last year, so order Halloween Action Kit today.Kits have sold out. Thanks to everyone taking action for Fair Trade this Halloween
Since it’s first screening in 2010, the documentary, The Dark Side of Chocolate, has been viewed by thousands of people. Even better, the film has moved people to action.
This year’s Acton Kit contains a DVD of the film, a new and updated Discussion Guide, Fair Trade fliers, a Fair Trade Pledge, and "Not So Sweet Facts About Chocolate" postcards, and information about Global Exchange’s campaign to tell chocolate company Ghirardelli to Put A Fair Trade Label on it! So that after watching the film, you can take action. The kit also includes fabulous Alter-Eco Fair Trade truffles and a “This House Supports Fair Trade" poster to hang up on your door through the Halloween season. The kit also includes fabulous Alter-Eco Fair Trade truffles, Divine milk chocolate squares, AND a Ben and Jerry’s coupon for a free pint of ice cream!
Exactly what you need to Fair Trade your Halloween this year. Order your Halloween Action Kit containing all sorts of goodies to help educate and take action.
- 1 Ben & Jerry’s pint coupon,
- 5 delicious Alter Eco truffles
- 5 delicious Divine milk chocolate squares
- 10 "Not So Sweet Facts About Chocolate" postcards,
- 1 "This House Supports Fair Trade" poster to hang up on your door,
- Fair Trade fliers and a Fair Trade Pledge,
- 1 DVD copy of The Dark Side of Chocolate with the NEW and UPDATED Discussion Guide
- and action materials to join Global Exchange’s Put A Fair Trade Label on it! campaign targeting Ghirardelli.
Kits are only $16.50 (shipping included!) with the option to add an additional donation amount. Please note: One kit per household since there is a limited number of kits available.
The kits have sold out
are on sale until October 24 (or until we run out!) so order yours today and proudly support Fair Trade this Halloween!