What About Peace?: How to Enter
Answer the question, WHAT ABOUT PEACE in visual or written media.
- Telling a story (up to 500 words)
- Writing an essay (up to 500 words)
- Creating a poem (up to 200 words)
- Painting a picture or collage (up to 18” x 24”)
- Taking a photo (up to 11” x 14” on photo paper)
- Designing a graphic, poster or comic strip/cartoon (up to 18” x 24”)
- You must be between 14 and 20 years of age to participate.
- One entry per person... One person per entry.
- Entries won’t be returned. What About Peace ? has the right to use any and all entries on our website, in displays, and in publicity for the contest. Copyright belongs to the entrant.
- Be sure that you and your teacher/sponsor understand our stance on copying and plagiarism. They are not allowed.
- Send your entry and the form to What About Peace ? at
- 2017 Mission Street, 2nd floor, San Francisco, CA 94110.
- All entries must be received in our office on or before February 15th.
Download What About Peace flyer to share with friends and family.
- The sponsor/teacher of each winner will be notified of their winner(s) by US Mail.
- All winning entries will be posted on our Facebook page April 22, 2013.
- Sponsors/teachers will present What About Peace? awards in our name.
- All winning entries will be posted on our website on April 22nd.