Online Communications Coordinator
Global Exchange, a human rights organization based in San Francisco, is seeking an Online Communications Coordinator to join our team. This is a part-time (5-10 hrs/week) support position. The position reports to the Executive Director.
- Experience and working understanding of Drupal and Salsa Labs online platform.
- Knowledge of online communications best practice
- Solid written communication skills
- Highly motivated, creative and organized; detail-oriented
- Ability to take initiative; work independently as well as able to work as part of a team.
- Dedicated interest in human rights and social justice work
- Execute weekly online communications strategy, email, blogs and website.
- Work with Global Exchange staff to develop, proofread and send weekly email blasts.
- Manage email lists: importing new lists, targeting for eblasts, managing email bounces and unsubscribes, etc.
- Develop advocacy pages/online petitions and donation pages.
- Generate reports for donations, advocacy pages, and provide eblast analytics and metrics.
- Manage website content – updating the home page weekly.
- Light image editing for eblasts and website updates.
To apply, please email your resume to Ashley Cline, Interim Director at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Global Exchange is an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds. All interested candidates, regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation and physical ability, are encouraged to apply.