The True Cost of Chevron Network have come to the Chevron 2011 Annual Shareholder meeting in San Ramon, California to expose the brutal reality of Chevron's operations where they live, and disagree with Chevron's rosy image. These are their statements.
- Crude Accountability  (.pdf)
- Emem Okon, Kebetkache Women Development and Resource Centre, Nigeria  (.pdf)
- Filipino/American Coalition for Environmental Solidarity (FACES)  (.pdf)
- Justice in Nigeria Now (JINN)  (.pdf)
- Pacific Environment  (.pdf)
- Pius Ginting, WAHLI - Friends of the Earth, Indonesia  (.pdf)
- Turtle Island Restoration Network  (.pdf)