Join us on June 7th for an evening of intimate discussion and warm camraderie. Moderated by IDEX Executive Director Rajasvini Bhansali , the event will involve critical conversations from thought leaders working at the intersection of food justice and agroecology.
- Ocean Robbins, Founder of the Food Revolution Network
- Nikki Henderson, Executive Director of People's Grocery
- Y. Armando Nieto, Executive Director of Community Food and Justice Coalition
- Katherine Zavala, Program Manager, Grassroots Alliances for IDEX
- Rajasvini Bhansali, Moderator for the evening and Executive Director of IDEX
Buy tickets at either the VIP ($125) or General ($75) level to join the conversation.
5-6 p.m. - VIP Reception, meet and greet with IDEX staff, Board and Food for Thought Speakers.
6-6:30 p.m. - General admission reception
6:30-7:30 p.m. - Food for Thought Conversation
7:30-8 p.m. - Closing Remarks
Food for Thought is IDEX's annual fundraiser and proceeds will benefit our ongoing work in food sovereignty, ecological rights and social justice.
For sponsorship opportunities please see this document or contact Pilar Gonzales (pilar AT idex.org).
VIP or General tickets are available at IDEXFoodforThought.eventbrite.com .
Reserving your spot is quick, easy and secure and all the proceeds go to IDEX.