Announcing the Give Fair Trade Campaign this Holiday Season!
Second, register your pledge  so we know how many people are helping to end poverty through Give Fair Trade!
Third, find Fair Trade gifts ...check the Give Fair Trade Campaign blog roll every day for a new special offer
Six fabulous reasons to Give Fair Trade:
- Each gift empowers farmers and artisans with dignified work, and adequate incomes to access nutrition, health care, education, etc for their families
- If all of us Give Fair Trade  this year, our collective purchasing power will have an enormous impact on lifting families out of poverty
- Great Fair Trade gifts are available for everyone on your list, both kids and adults (even coworker/corporate gifts, like bags of Fair Trade coffee)
- Giving Fair Trade gifts is an easy way to shift some of your purchasing to Fair Trade.
- You will educate the person receiving the gift about Fair Trade.
- Make holiday shopping a breeze…walk into a Fair Trade shop (or online store) with your holiday shopping list and walk out with your holiday shopping complete!
Give Fair Trade Campaign  organizers:
Equal Exchange  | Fair Trade Federation  | Fair Trade LA  | Fair Trade Resource Network  | Fair Trade Towns  | Fair Trade USA  | Global Exchange  | Green America  | NY State Labor-Religion Coalition  | Oasis  | United Church of Christ  | United Methodist Church-General Board on Church and Society  | United Methodist Committee on Relief 
Give Fair Trade Flyer  Please ask your friends, family, colleagues, congregation, and social groups to give Fair Trade gifts this year, too! Want to receive Fair Trade gifts? Make a Fair Trade Holiday Gift Wish List.
A note from Global Exchange’s Fair Trade Campaign Director, Adrienne Fitch-Frankel:
The holidays are so much more meaningful since I took the Fair Trade Holiday Gift Pledge. When I distribute my holiday gifts to family and friends, everyone in the room has tears in their eyes as they read about the transformation their gifts made in the lives of other families. Each of my loved ones finds it moving, in the spirit of the holiday season. Please join me in buying Fair Trade gifts this holiday.