Cuba: Changing Course for Changing Times
Global Exchange Reality Tours has been contracted to arrange travel for the Graduate School of International Policy and Management at the Monterey Institute of International Studies (MIIS). This education delegation will focused on Cuba's past, ever changing future and what may lie ahead in it's future.
Global Exchange is a licensed Travel Service Provider by the Office of Foreign Assets Control. All participants will travel under the General License.
This trip is open to full time students of MIIS who are participating in this course as part of their degreed program as well as faculty and professors of the Institute.
- Meeting with distiguished Architect and Urban Planner
- Visit to Higher Arts Education Institute
- Community Projects
- Urban Gardens
- A visit with a member of the United Nations Development Programme
- Visit with a Cuban Economist
- Afro-Cuban performances
- Visit with the Foreign Ministry
- Visit to Playa Giron/Bay of Pigs
- Round-trip airfare from Cancun/Havana and Cuban visa
- All confirmed program activities
- Double room accommodations, a single supplement is available for an additional $300
- Transportation by private, air-conditioned motor coach
- English speaking guide to facilitate and accompany the group
- Preparatory materials
- Two meals per day
- Compulsory Cuban health insurance while in country
All applicants should have already received approval from representatives of MIIS to participate in this delegation. If you have not then please contact Jan Black at email@example.com. If you have already been determined eligible, please utilize the code provided to you in the space below titled "Custom Tour Code".
Once registered, you will be contacted about the deposit. Payments by Mastercard, Visa and Discover are welcome. Deposits for Cuba delegations are non-refundable unless the trip is canceled by Global Exchange.