Sustainable Cuba New Years with Cuba Executive Travel: A People to People Exchange focused on Sustainability in the Arts, Culture, Architecture and Community Projects
Global Exchange has been contracted by the "People-to-People" License holder Cuba Executive Travel to arrange a A New Year's delegtion from December 27, 2013 to January 5, 2014.
This People to People delegation is open to the public and will foster meaningful exchanges with Cuban groups and individuals that are working on sustainability in the areas of the Arts, Culture, Architecture and Community Development.
Participants for this tour will travel to Cuba under Cuba Executive Travel's People-to-People Special License. Global Exchange is a Licensed Travel Service Provider and will arrange all logistics and airfare.
Highlights of this Reality Tour are subject to change
- Visits to and exchange with experts at Urban Gardens, the National Children's Theatre, a local maternity home, a dance company, community art/development projects and artist’s studios,
- Cultal visit to Church of the Virgen de Regla and Casa Africa;
- City tour of Havana with a renowned architect and urban planner; visits to other architectural/sustainable marvels such as the Casa de las Tejas Verdes and Colon Cemetary
- A day excursion to Pinar del Rio Province to visit to the Intentional Mountain Community of Las Terrazas
- Ring in the New Year with a party, including dinner and dancing!
- Round trip flight from Miami/Havana/Miami, 2 meals daily, translation, transportation, and program fees.
- Accommodations at the Historic Havana Riviera, listed as a four star hotel
- Also includes Cuban visa and compulsory Cuban Health Insurance', 'Price is based on double room accommodations; add $300 for single room.
- Does NOT include US Airfare from your city of origin to/from Miami, beverages, gratuities, travel insurance, personal expenditures, etc.
Please contact Drea at the email below should you have any questions or to obtain the code for registration.